Support BCI/Make a non-membership Donation
Your tax-deductible donation to Bat Conservation International will help fund:
- Research to combat White-nose Syndrome and help decimated bat populations recover from this devastating disease
- Focused research and conservation efforts to minimize bat fatalities at wind-energy sites
- Education projects to correct the myths and misinformation that produce senseless violence against these wonderfully beneficial animals
- Protection of caves and abandoned mines that provide essential homes for bats, and the conservation of key forest habitats worldwide
- And many other critical bat-conservation initiatives around the world
IMPORTANT: If you are renewing your Membership or joining BCI as a New Member, please go here.
Our apologies, but we’re unable to accept Paypal on our online forms at this time.
Where does my Money go?
Over 76% of BCI's donations goes directly to education and programs, such as protecting endangered species, water for wildlife and White-nose Syndrome research.
Prefer to send a check or money order? Please mail to:
Bat Conservation International
P.O. Box 162603